Saturday, December 4, 2010

Welcome to it.

This is my new blog for Linux and Music. A strange combination but I assure you it shouldn't be any sort of uninteresting. Now, the thing is; I like both and that's likely to be the reason this blog exists in the first place... because both are massive interests to me.

I primarily use Archlinux for my main OS and I davel in Debian or Ubuntu for my netbook.  It gets me from A to B. I've enjoyed what Arch has done in the past few years with their User Repository and the ability to install certain packages from source if I so wish to do so. So, that's really all there is to that.

Musically speaking, I'm more into the indie sort of music. The alternative, experimental sort. My favorite bands are:
-Deerhunter
-Melvins
-Modest Mouse
-Dinosaur Jr
-Pixies
-DJ Shadow
-Mogwai

And there's certainly a lot more but I would hate to spill the details without first giving you some sort of introduction. So there's that, my good people! Enjoy the blog, it's going to be one hell of a ride.

1 comment:

  1. I only know modest mouse, pixies, and DJ Shadow (amazing). will have to look up the others.

    I wonder if you would like Lemmon Jelly?

    ReplyDelete